Sunday, August 26, 2012

Weekend.


The weekend flew by. Unfortunately. I had a successful weekend. I ate healthy, enjoyed friends, laughed, and took some time to relax. After two weeks, I can finally see my ankles again!! This is such a positive. Right now I could really use all the positives I could possibly get. As hard as it is, I guess I will have to continue to eat the way I have during this cleanse. 

Side note: For everyone who doesn't really know me but following this blog: I have lupus and kidney disease. My ankles, legs, and stomach have been swelling really bad recently. I've been trying to figure out what is causing it and I've narrowed it down to sugar and dairy. 

I feel much better - better than I have in a really long time. I have been craving chocolate just because I know I can't have it. Note to self: must find a healthier chocolate option. I don't even really want it - not a huge chocolate fan. It is just in my mind. 

I can't believe tomorrow is already day 9!! Nuts! I'm so happy with my success so far. I can't wait to see how I'll look and feel after 24 days. 

Here's to another successful week!!! Starting out strong! As usual!

No comments:

Post a Comment