Thursday, August 23, 2012

Day 4 and Day 5!

It's Thursday! It's Thursday! Wooooo! Almost the weekend!

I know it is technically Day 5 today but I'm going to tell you about my super fantastic Day 4. I had a personal training session and decided to get my measurements done. I mean I need to know how much I lose exactly after the 24 day challenge. I put my big girl panties on (and my NEON tennis shoes!!) and decided to get it over with. Success!!!! I've gained some weight back BUT my body fat has significantly decreased. Perhaps the Catalyst I'm taking?!! I started my journey October 11, 2011. I am determined to hit my overall goal by October 11, 2012. I will get there! No questions asked. I was put on bed rest from my doctor because I injured my hip. No cardio for me. :-( I'll continue to focus on my nutrition and be successful before October 11, 2012!

My current stats are:
Weight: 136.6
Body Fat: 26.55%
Waist: 33 inches
Hips: 37 inches
Thigh: 21.5 inches

I've lost 23.4lbs, 10.71% body fat, and 21 inches overall!! I also challenged a guy the other day to see who would be most successful after 24 days (yes, I mentioned AdvoCare and the 24 day challenge to him. I bet I'm more successful than he is!). I will win - I could use a car wash (that is what we wagered)!!!

That is all for now! Great day 4 and 5!!! I'm half way done with the cleanse! Yeahhhh!

Hardwork and determination pay off!! Always remember that!

No comments:

Post a Comment