I woke up today and finally seen a decrease on the scale. This makes me happy - probably the happiest I have been in a while. Not only am I seeing that, I'm feeling good. I have more energy and my insides feel good!! I know it is only the fourth day (seriously, the fourth day already? I have only 20 more days!!! wooooo!!), but it is a good feeling to know it is working. Hard work does pay off!
Yesterday was completely exhausting. I almost Sparked three times! Can I just say that I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Spark. Fruit Punch is sooo good. I could just drink that all day. Okay, probably not good but I sure could do it. I decided to make some green tea the other day. I've been drinking it like it's water (I mean technically it is). I love green tea. I get so bored with just water. Putting lemon in it just doesn't do it for me anymore either. Green tea also curbs my appetite. I don't have a problem going 3 hours in between each meal. I feel like I have been forgetting to eat too just because I'm not hungry. Not necessarily a good thing since you want to make sure you are eating every 3 hours. Today, I will focus more on eating every three hours!!!! And I promise to post tonight after my day!
I'll leave you with this for now....

FOR SURE...it IS worth it! You've got this!!! :)
ReplyDelete