Sunday, August 19, 2012

Day One!!!

Today was Day 1 of the 24 day challenge. Wow! 23 days to go! I totally got this!

My favorite part of the morning is always Spark. I absolutely love the taste of it. I decided to try the Citrus fiber drink this time around since I've been feeling a bit more bloated. Not going to lie, I hated it. I like the Peaches and Cream much better. I had to pretend it was a shot and well it went down just fine :-) I had the meal replacement shake for breakfast. I tried chocolate mocha. It was delicious. Highly recommended.

My wonderful mentor, Angie, sent me a few documents that tell you when to eat and what to eat. I decided to try the eat all fruits and veggies today. I had my protein in the morning with my meal replacement shake. I was doing fine throughout the day until around 4pm. I had no energy. I honestly felt like I got hit by a train. I knew I needed some sort of protein and fat. I opted for almond butter and rice cakes. After that, I felt wonderful. I Sparked again in the afternoon and stuck with just veggies and fruit for dinner. The rest of the cleanse/continuing with the challenge, I plan to focus my meal plan around protein, veggies, and some fruit. I will have a small amount of complex carbs in the beginning of the day so that it doesn't weigh me down at night.

I will be successful. 

I did try a new recipe, if you will, today. I was going through the papers and it said grapefruit would be great to eat. I like grapefruit but can't eat a lot of it. I decided to try broiling it and added Splenda and cinnamon. Oh my gosh, it was delicious!! I loved it. Can you eat too much grapefruit in one day? I sure hope not! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment