I’ve struggled with weight for a good portion of my life. I was active as a teen but that shortly slowed once I left for college. In October of 2009, I was diagnosed with lupus. Although every doctor told me to stay active, I had the hardest time finding enough energy to do so. I began using lupus as an excuse on why I couldn’t workout and the weight began to pile on. In September of 2011, I had to see a new rheumatologist, who told me it was time to get serious, focus on myself, lose weight and get healthy. This opened my eyes and in October that same year, I finally found enough courage to step into a gym. This was the day that change my life forever. I signed up with a personal trainer. By far the best decision I've had to make in life. I've been working hard since then and have managed to lose 30 lbs and 7% body fat. I've found it hard to lose the last 10 lbs I need to reach my overall weight-loss goal. I believe the 24 day challenge is just what I need to help me conquer this goal. This blog is going to be my journal during this whole process. With the support of my amazing friends and family, a transformation will happen!! I'm determined to be successful!
Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment